This Kit Give you all you need to apply our 100% ceramic free coating Future Coat to your vehicles, you get the applicators, the microfiber cloths to buff off and a 500ml bottle of Future Coat (depending on use this should do 3 standard cars or more)
Show Starter Applicators:
Very Soft All Purpose Microfiber Applicator (2 Pack)
- Soft Microfiber Applicator, 70/30 Blend to reduce scratching
- Tight weave to reduce product wastage
- No Scratching, tagless, stickerless.
- Highest quality – Made in Korea, 125 x 95 x 28mm, 4.92x 3.74x 1.1
The perfect opening act to make sure your polishing looks primo
Roadie Soft All Purpose Cloths:
Very Soft All Purpose Microfiber Cloth (2 Pack)
- Our most used microfiber cloth. Soft non scratch all-purpose cloth optimal for cleaning and buffing off
- 70/30 blend high quality weave
- No scratching. Tagless, stickerless, cornerless, offset join away from the corners for durability.
- Highest quality – Made in Korea. 400x400mm, 15.75x15.75”, 250gsm
Use the Roadie to look after all the everyday tasks on your ride
Instead of trying to make ceramics work like a wax, we have tried to make a wax work like a ceramic. The result is an amazingly fast and easy to use product that gives amazing gloss and shine, water beading and sheeting previously only seen in permanent ceramic coatings. In an easy and safe to use product that if needed can easily be removed.
This coating is a unique 100% ceramic free formulation made of high quality natural and synthetic chemicals. It applies and feels like a wax. It is a non-permanent long lasting coating, developed to be durable against alkaline cleaning products. Longevity varies, normally protection lasts 6-9 months.
Can be applied by machine but we recommend applying it by hand with our Show Starter premium close weave applicator to avoid scratching and reduce product wastage.
Apply on cool paint in the shade, in a dry dust-free area, paint should not exceed 30°C (86°F). Can be applied to painted surfaces, glass like windscreens, clear plastic like headlights (not coloured trim or rubber), and most metals.
You do not need to work it in, simply apply with the applicator to get a thin even coating. Future coat cures in a flash time of just 3-5 minutes, but can typically be removed easily after this; so by the time you have applied it you can go back to where you have started and buff the excess of with a soft 70:30 rockcar “Roadie” or “Pegasus” microfiber cloth.